All from Gmarket.com
Before I say anything, I just went through a bag of iceberg lettuce like it was a bag of crisps – you know, grab as much as you can in a cupped fist and shove it in your mouth type of crazed munching. Yeah…just in case you felt like lifting one eyebrow today.
I guess it’s been quite long since my last shopping post, and sorry that everything’s from Gmarket – I’d be happy to help anyone with shopping there, you just need paypal and it delivers to almost anywhere. All that up there, even including shipping to the UK, is worth maybe 3 items from Topshop.
- Slinky white summer dress – Perfect for layering and as a basic summer piece – I don’t own enough dresses and skirts, it appears.
- Double pouch bag – Men’s accessories tend to appeal to me more… I just don’t see myself carrying around a girly handbag.
- Suede single-sheet Jacket – Yarr, it’s a single-sheet thin, and reversible apparantly. They had these in yellow and orange, might get another to studd the crap out of. I’m sure they won’t mind for £15.
- Multi-Strap Flats – Hello Chloé knockoff. Not bad for £4.
- Lace bootie heels – Reminded me of Jeffrey Campbells – missing the ankle wings though. (£16)
I feel like a cheapass.
Oh for those who asked how the quality and fit of these clothes were – When you’re buying, always look at the feedbacks (they’re always in a graph at the bottom) – Koreans are picky people and if the feedback is bad then the item is surely bad. Other than that I wear almost every single item I bought from Gmarket – the shoes fit fine, and the quality is great for such a low price.